Before we provide any kind of pricing to potential clients, we request access to their existing database and conduct a review. We have a 2 Part Video that walks you through the steps of that Review Portion of Site Assessment. We also provide you with a list of other things to look at it in our Site Assessment Checklist.
Examples of some of the 119 items included in our checklist –
- What to look for in your Balance Sheet Review
- What to look for in your Income Statement Review
- What periods to look at in the Reviews
- Items to look for on the Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Reminders of things to review, like bank feed connections
- Where to look for negative numbers as red flags
- Items to check for the setup
And so much more!
For the Site Assessment Checklist we provide both a PDF version for easy viewing, or a CSV version if you want to upload it directly into your Project Management system for easy editing and customization to meet your practice requirements. We use Teamwork as our Project Management System, and so that is the format that is presented, but it can be used anywhere. Our accounting software is also QuickBooks Online. If you are using a different Financial Management System altogether, you would customize some of the task instructions as to how they work in your platform, but it would still give you a solid starting point.